- We take the emotional and physical wellbeing of all our campers very seriously. Camp Sunrise will work hard to meet every student's needs.
- Campers will be with counselors throughout the day, and will always have people they can turn to for support
- We can support campers with traveling (even if for the first time!) and will be picking campers up directly from the airport.
- We take precautions around COVID-19, including daily testing, masking for all travel, and vaccination requirements (unless there are medical exceptions).
- All food and snacks will be provided. We have a kitchen at Camp Manitowa that is able to accommodate all common dietary restrictions - feel free to reach out to us for more details. If you have any other specific requirements or requests, please let us know!
- If you have any questions, please join us at an informational session on May 21st or May 30th
, or to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org